Awakening by Julliette1919

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Reflexology

I had a fantastic reflexology session today. This is the first time I have had this and I was amazed at how effective it was. In fact I am sitting here tonight still totally chilled. I broke my wrist at the end of the year and my friend offered a free session to help it recover.
If you are wondering whether to give some complementary therapy a go, I would say go for it. I felt absolutely pampered throughout and the treatment didn't only help my wrist, I felt other things going on as well. My big toe for example broken many years ago and completely unbendable, is bending. I didn't even think that was possible.
Try out the Paradise Clinic in Kemnay and I promise you wont regret it.
http://www.reflexologyandacupuncture.co.uk
I spent a lot of my life studying science; physics, maths, psychology etc so I have to wonder why compementary healing works often when our traditional medicine fails us.
Dr Bruce Lipton has a take on the problem,
http://www.brucelipton.com
He is a cell biologist who found that the standard view of our biology was missing some key factors. During many years of research he discovered that the cells of an organism respond to messages from the mind more readily than to their actual environment.
This is one explanation for the placebo effect but may also be a part of the story about reflexology, acapuncture, reike and even prayer and visualisation.
Personally, I think there is more going on and that we need to be looking at fields generated by the body to answer questions like this and the documented evidence of non physical communication and paranormal activities. Dr. Rupert Sheldrake has some interesting experiments on- line regarding what he calls morphic resonance. You can take part here.
http://www.sheldrake.org

No comments:

Post a Comment